Mechanized Patron Coffer no bank slots

thunderwolf

i got the

Mechanized Patron Coffer the 8k ddo point one i got the 30 shared slots BUT DID NOT GET THE 20 BANK SLOTS fix pl and no i'm not doing a support ticked i'm not going changed my password to do so nothing wrong with my password if you cant fix find just tell me so i can take other actions​

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
The 20 bank slots are for one character only, so you have to talk to the NPC in the Eberron Hall of Heroes to get it.

EDIT: NPC named Zeanna.

Also, entirely possible that it bugged out. It's DDO, after all.

Last edited:

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I assume you claimed them at the vendor and they're not showing (which happened to people last coffer too). Now I want to double check mine, I wasn't paying attention if the number went up or not.

Edit: Just checked and freaked out for a second then realized I was missing House K favor so my numbers were right.

thunderwolf

i did go claim the 20 did not show up only got the 30 shared cant put support ticket in they want me to change my password nothing wrong with it and never been asked to change it be for unless they had a date breach and not telling us about it like companies do till way after them fact ill toss it up as a theft and deal with it as such

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
i did go claim the 20 did not show up only got the 30 shared cant put support ticket in they want me to change my password nothing wrong
OK, if you did go claim, then it does really seem like you got hit with a bug :(

The help page has a different log in system than the game, for some reason. At least, that's how I remember it. So if you haven't used the help page before (or at least not recently... I think this might be a recent-ish change), yes, they'll want you to make a password there. That does not change the game log in.

If I remember this correctly, anyway.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
i did go claim the 20 did not show up only got the 30 shared cant put support ticket in they want me to change my password nothing wrong with it and never been asked to change it be for unless they had a date breach and not telling us about it like companies do till way after them fact ill toss it up as a theft and deal with it as such
I'm not sure how long it's been since you last filed a ticket, but a while back where they redid the support system and it required resetting up one's stuff there; so it's possible that's what you're seeing.