Melee Power and Past Lifes

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I just recognised that there is no extra Melee Power (and also Universal Spell Power nor Ranged Power) can be earned through Past Lifes.
There are some benefits after PLs which increease the damage output like
  • +1 sneak attack damage
  • +1 or +2 damage with weapons
  • +1/+2/+3 enhancement bonus for weapons
and in the HoH everyoe can buy Melee Power Tome +1 and +2

But the reason I came up with this, I have the same build on my main and on a 1st lifer. Of course my main toon is much beefeer cause Pls give him bunch of AC, PRR/MRR, HP, different Absorbtions, Healing Amp, etc...

The Only thing the same is the Melee Power !!!

Past Lifes give everything but Melee Power.

Shouldn't PLs reflect the difference between a Completionist toon and a 1st Lifer in Melee Power too ???

I would see a little Melee Power buff in the Pls in the future. I can imagine an upgrade to every Heroic or Racial PL.
Similar to the free Epic Power feat at epic levels, after every Heroic or Racial PL the character in addition to the original PL benefits get +1 Melee Power +1 Ranged Power, +1 Universal Spell Power. (only 1 PL benefits from this from the same class, so +1/class not +3)
That is around 20 +/- a few (depends on future PLs) MP/RP/USP for a completionist toon.
Or just simply add +20 MP/RP/USP to the Completionist Feat.

Maybe there are better ways to earn extra MP/RP/USP in the future (I was just brainstorming a bit on this) but I believe that a Completionist toon should have more MP/RP/USP compared to 1st lifers.
And yes I know it shouldnt widen the gap between vets and new players I am aware of it, but there is maybe a solution.

Happy to read your opinions and recommendations about this!

Both players and Devs!

Cheers!

Zvd

Upvote 0