Might In Order 3rd rank - 60 seconds not 120 seconds per tooltip

JustHavingFunBro

• Icon Enhancement Draconic Might.png Draconic Might: (Prerequisite: Non-Chaotic Alignment): Battle Trance: You gain an Insight bonus to Attack, Damage and the DC of tactical feats equal to 1/2 of your Strength modifier for [30/60/120] seconds. Each time you successfully use Trip, Sunder, Stunning Blow, or Dragon's Roar (or their Improved variants), you have a chance to restore 1 charge.

This is only lasting 60 seconds on the 3rd rank.

Kessaran

• Icon Enhancement Draconic Might.png Draconic Might: (Prerequisite: Non-Chaotic Alignment): Battle Trance: You gain an Insight bonus to Attack, Damage and the DC of tactical feats equal to 1/2 of your Strength modifier for [30/60/120] seconds. Each time you successfully use Trip, Sunder, Stunning Blow, or Dragon's Roar (or their Improved variants), you have a chance to restore 1 charge.

This is only lasting 60 seconds on the 3rd rank.
Just to double check, have you dragged the rank 3 enhancement to your action bar or are you still using the same button as when you first chose it?

JustHavingFunBro

Thanks, guys. That was it. Should still be considered a bug. That is not intuitive, at all. Again, thank you.

Action Boost Haste is the same way. But, Stalwarts Defense, Dragon's Roar, and Reckless Devotion all updated when upgraded. Very inconsistent.

Kessaran

Thanks, guys. That was it. Should still be considered a bug. That is not intuitive, at all. Again, thank you.

Action Boost Haste is the same way. But, Stalwarts Defense, Dragon's Roar, and Reckless Devotion all updated when upgraded. Very inconsistent.
For some reason it only seems like action boosts and trances are affected. My assumption is because each rank probably has a seperate line of code to differentiate them in the game engine, whereas other types of abilities only change damage numbers, which would be a much simpler formula. Without knowing the ins and outs though it's purely speaking out of my butt :)

I do believe this has been brought up to Tonquin before though, so perhaps someday we may see this fixed. I do agree this could easily be classified as a bug.

paddymaxson

I agree but it's been around for a very long time.