Mini Map Improvements

Would be nice as somebody who enjoys playing healer and support classes to have a way to mark certain players on the mini map either with colors (or symbols inside the already existing player markers) to make it easier to track who is exactly where on the minimap allowing for quicker reaction time to help keep our friends alive.

Upvote 1

Toede

Can't you just click on their bar on the party UI element? It makes them really easy to see since they have that giant glowing circle around their feet. Unless you mean you need to chase them half way down the dungeon. If they need a healer at all, they should stay within proximity of one and stop going full leeroy.

Yes I currently do that as well but when running quests with other people and even in certain raids you will often have people running around completing different objectives. As I generally am referencing my minimap this would just makes it quicker to locate them.

Mesmerin

We have the different color for hirelings, which is great. What would good would be the party/raid leader being shown as a star on the minimap as well.