Mirror of Glammering Acquisition

Purr

Question: Is the DDO Store and rare dice rolls the only way to get a mirror of glammering?

Aelonwy

Feywild saga has shadow weapon mirrors idk if those will work for you
That's not a generic Mirror of Glammering, which makes a cosmetic duplicate of whichever armor/helm/goggles/cloak/weapon you want to make cosmetic. The Feywild saga has the "Illusory Shadow Glamered Weapon Aura" which is exactly what it says a cosmetic weapon aura that AFAIK can only be applied to an already glammered (cosmetic duplicated) weapon. E.G. you need a Mirror of Glammering and must use it on an applicable weapon in order to be able to use the Illusory Shadow Glamered Weapon Aura from the Feywild Saga.

AFAIK you can get Mirrors of Galmmering
from the store, from DD, from (FREE) store coupon promotions occasionally, from expansion pack bundles sometimes, I seem to recall there is or was one other limited time bundle that I thought had Mirrors in it but I cannot remember exactly what it was called and searching the wiki isn't helping. It was something like Weapon Rack.

Do they ever drop randomly in-game? Idk. I thought store items were supposed to but the drop rate is so inestimably low I haven't had anything outside a skill tome or minor xp pot in years.

Lazuli

Question: Is the DDO Store and rare dice rolls the only way to get a mirror of glammering?
Some expansions have mirrors in their upper tiers (I don't remember which one or which ones, I think the expensive Sharn pack and maybe some others). If I remember correctly, Tenser's box also has mirrors.

But without investing money or points, I think only the daily dice rolls.

I've never seen one in a chest or as a reward.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Do they ever drop randomly in-game? Idk. I thought store items were supposed to but the drop rate is so inestimably low I haven't had anything outside a skill tome or minor xp pot in years.
I haven't seen a mirror drop in chests before at all either. And I've opened quite a few chests in game now over the years, especially the recent years when testing took on a bigger chunk of my time.

J1NG

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I seem to recall there is or was one other limited time bundle that I thought had Mirrors in it but I cannot remember exactly what it was called and searching the wiki isn't helping. It was something like Weapon Rack.
That's Tenser's Weapon Box. They come on sale about twice a year for a couple of weeks, in a similar fashion to Otto's Boxes, and each box includes 5 Mirrors and 2 Glamered Auras. (They're also 3995 DP a pop, so probably a bad way of getting these items if that's all you want.)