My list of lvl 29 to farm as caster

lppmor

I want to have a full set of lvl 29 items for my Deep Gnome Wizard, mixing named items and Cannith Crafting.

This is my first high level character, so everything is new and I'm still researching on the wiki. My goal is to have good DCs for Evocation, and if possible Illusion for Color Spray's helplessness (this way I can save a feat and don't get Glacial Wrath, or even use both).

Here's my idea so far (i.e, the items to farm):

Legendary Dreadkeeper set (3 pieces) - from Soul Splitter quests
- Pieces: Light Armor, Bracers, Gloves
- Set bonus: +3 Artifact DCs, +3 Artifact Intelligence

The Legendary Shattered Onyx (Ring) - from Reach for the Sky
- Bonus: +2 Profane DCs

Legendary Black Satin Waist (Belt) - from The Magma Must Flow
- Bonus: +2 Quality DCs. +3 Quality Intelligence

So, am I missing something important? (other than filigrees, which I'll think about later)
Seems these are enough to give me profane, quality and artifact bonuses.

Mokune

That's a good plan keeping in mind that Insightful Spell Focus can only be cannith crafted on Goggles or Runearm Suffix slot and Machrotechnic ED gives you Runearm use.

If you have access to Ravenloft or Feywild you can trade bits from chests for Nightmother's Scepter (RL) or The Legendary Prince's Scepter (Feywild) the. They are ml 29 and have +4 Spell Focus Mastery & +2 Insightful Spell Focus Mastery but may not fit your gear plan.

AbyssalMage

I'm not at home to look up group gear caster but I know I use:
Esoteric
Gloves - Sacred, Twisted
Helm - Retrieve the Locket
Orb - Twisted

Can't remember the rest off the top of my head. I know I use 4 piece winter for HP's.

Now to adapt it to PM I believe I would have to drop Winter set to grab 2-piece Madness or Fey prequel. Dropping Winter would also open up Legendary Abishi/Red Fend as a possibility. I would ignore crafting personally in Epic/Legendary.

Reactions: DBZ

Frantik

An item with +2 Profane (+2 to all abilities). Farm a ring of Spell Storage (or 650 Sands collectables) and plan to upgrade it. If player has Saltmarsh do rare chest run, rinse and repeat... some very nice items including amazing trinket for INT builds (not at home, can't remember full name, Platinum something) but maybe lvl 30. Search ddo wiki for insightful spell mastery items and farm one. And have fun!

l_remmie

+2 evocation DC Topaz augment from gianthold lvl24 trader or from the store. Those stack.

+2 sacred is hard to get.

Hunter raid ring has it.
Feytwisted gloves.
Some artifact goggles iirc.
Dino items at 31.

DBZ

Sacred feywilds gloves or hunt ring

Keep trying to make fit 1 perfected artifact in

Darkstorm helm could be ok or Vulkoors bite level drains on spell casts could be fun