My Thanks to SSG...

Given that we now know the number of overall people working there, at least as of the end of last year, the fact that they can produce the stream of content that they do is amazing. They do so much, with only a handful of devs for each side. So, I give SSG my thanks.

Solarpower

Given that we now know the number of overall people working there, at least as of the end of last year, the fact that they can produce the stream of content that they do is amazing. They do so much, with only a handful of devs for each side. So, I give SSG my thanks.
Any game require like 3 people : 1 programmer + 1 painter + 1 musician. Done.
All these big companies and long final credits, which list all the company's employees including the cleaning lady, only lead to misunderstanding. 😏 You don't need 500+ people while only a small group of 5-8 were actually create the game itself.

PURPLETIMB

Where/how did we learn this number? And what is it?

Pano

I appreciate a positive post for a change, but you will find only angry and betrayed-feeling folks here.