Myth Drannor Wishlist (a short and general list)

Taleisin

I really love DDO and am looking forward to the next expansion. SSG has really done a great job with xpaks and this post is hoping to add some ideas and thoughts from someone with a ton of alts who loves end game. This is all over the place and in no particular order. While primarily loot related, the list doesn't have to stop there.
  • Saltmeadow Hay - in my opinion, Saltmarsh has the loot that is really fun and multi-use. It added good (renewed?) use of loot from other packs as well (which is wonderful). However, hay drops even on heroic Saltmarsh (level 3!!!). Can we either:
    1. Have other pack's ingredients drop in all chests in their pack - including in their heroic level chests, or
    2. Have a turn-in of sorts to trade Hay for other ingredients. Maybe 2 Hay for 1 Glowing Fen Mushroom for example?
  • Corollary - this is probably a huge stretch, but what about a 3-tier system like Saltmarsh (3/20/30), but using different levels? For example, assuming Myth Drannor is level 12 (used purely as an example), how about 12/26/34? This would really help shore-up those mid level epics (I know Cordovan addressed this in a recent Q&A).
  • Most legendary gear now has a colorless slot. This is wonderful. However, could we either get:
    1. Better (or new) access to Insightful stat augments, or
    2. Skip the slot, but make the new gear more flexible to build what you need (like Sharn where we could put 1 of 3 stats in an item)?
  • Corollary - it's hard to get the stats you want on gear at cap. I might be able to fit an odd piece of gear that has a single Insightful stat (and this is a strong "might"), but probably not the Quality stat that I want (or vice versa). I understand this is difficult to balance.
  • Corollary 2 - the addition of new augments each expansion has been great. Something like the Swordcrossed topaz is so helpful (gear tetris!). Please continue to make these and consider making older ones (and newer ones!) drop more often. I run the content a LOT and don't have many of these "hole fillers" (I've managed a single Swordcrossed at cap as an example).
  • I really loved the flexibility of building my own set bonus with Morgrave gear. This felt a bit like the best of Feywild mixed with a more modern set bonus.
  • Can we get some caster shields instead (or in addition) of bashing shields? The only shield my caster cleric really wants is a Dino Shield, but those are only from the raid. Sadness. Why is it the best? Because we can craft what we want on it (to some degree).
  • Keeping named weapons as part of the set bonus in Isle is such a good idea (for non-raid folks especially). I'd love to see more of this with Myth Drannor!
  • Consider putting more useful items in optional chests. This was really well done with Saltmarsh where we could get artifacts and Sentient XP. In Isle of Dread, we got crafting mats and in Feywild, we could get Feytwisted chests. Ideally for someone who has lots of alts, adding Sentient XP makes it worth doing optionals (by and large). I consider this the major failing of Morgrave - the lack of a good reason to run optional chests at cap. Maybe you could get a weapon, but most likely not.
Thanks for reading. If I think of any more, I'll add them below. As always, the SSG team is doing an excellent job and it is sometimes humbling that I get to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Taleisin

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I really like Saltmarsh's crafting component. I have a faded memory of Severlin commenting on crafting mechanics, but I can't remember which one it was and whether he would be okay with using that mechanic again for future expansions. My hope is yes though. My hope is that items will also be BTA vs. BTC. That is irritating!!!

DBZ

Stats aint so bad as long as your not intel based getting nothing these days

Really need some new belts and cloaks now that dbfs are garbage