Need info on pending reincarnation type

MIvan

Uber Completionist
Bug Report Number:
If I talk to Life-Shaper and want to start a reincarnation it tells me: "Your character is already flagged for reincarnation!"
But does not say a word about what type of reincarnation is she flagged for.
And I can't find any way to figure this out.
It would be helpful to change this to: "Your character is already flagged for Heroic / Iconic / Racial / Epic / Lesser +x reincarnation!"

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
I'm not sure how you'd find out which type, I mean, you have to physically select and then drag the heart you're using so I'm not sure how you'd miss it. Best bet would be to log out to the char selection and select the reincarnation option and see what you get if you don't remember.
Otherwise, if it's a bug, submit a bug report. Hopefully your character isn't borked.

MIvan

Uber Completionist
Best bet would be to log out to the char selection and select the reincarnation option and see what you get if you don't remember.
Starting the reincarnation from char selection does not give any info about what type of reincarnation is happening.

Palumtra

Definitely A Member
If you can change/choose your race/gender after selecting your class then it's a true reincarnation. If you're still unsure, check if you can change your alignment at the final step, because none of the other reincarnations let you change those.
If it's a lesser +X reincarnation you should get a warning when you try to change your class to a different one (or you can't if it's a simple LR)
ER is technically a Lesser Reincarnation as well.(You can't change classes but you can switch to your archetype/out if it if your starter class has any)

Last edited: