Need items with Profane/Sacred Spell Focus +2

lppmor

I'm trying to get a named lvl 29 ring called The Legendary Shattered Onyx.

However, I already tried Reach for the Sky 16 times on Legendary Elite (2 characters, 8 times each), and nothing so far. Almost consumed all my astral shards on rerolls.
I'm starting to believe this is the wrong quest or it's bugged..

Anyway.. what I actually need is a lvl 29 item with Profane or Sacred Spell Focus, to boost the DCs on my Wizard.

Question: Any other easier to find item I can use around lvl 28-29?

DBZ

Hryuvyas medallion Sm has something i think

3 abishai set 2 rings and a belt works

Sacred dcs gloryborne feywild gloves, hunt ring

Col Kurtz

I'm trying to get a named lvl 29 ring called The Legendary Shattered Onyx.

However, I already tried Reach for the Sky 16 times on Legendary Elite (2 characters, 8 times each), and nothing so far. Almost consumed all my astral shards on rerolls.
I'm starting to believe this is the wrong quest or it's bugged..

Anyway.. what I actually need is a lvl 29 item with Profane or Sacred Spell Focus, to boost the DCs on my Wizard.

Question: Any other easier to find item I can use around lvl 28-29?
u never know how many runs it'll take.. I did 3 path's to battle at least 30 times to get the force crit ring.. I don't reroll chests though....NEVER;)

good luck !

Lazuli

The devs say that loot tables don't favor some items over others, but that's not my experience. There are items that seem to drop much less than others. In Reach for the sky, it is precisely this ring, In House of pain, it is the part of the family necklace.

Good luck if you need it, you're in for a long grind. Bring friends to increase your chances. Luckily nowadays there are many other profane items.

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
devs say that loot tables don't favor some items over others, but that's not my experience. There are items that seem to drop much less than others. In Reach for the sky, it is precisely this ring, In House of pain, it is the part of the family necklace.
I second this experience. These two items are rare judging by how many people keep searching for them.

AbyssalMage

Unless the RNG likes you that day I have done/looted 24+ chests for a single item. My worse was the Legendary Strength Cloak from Fey (Wake me Up?) which took 70'ish pulls. Then I got one back-to-back.

That ring in particular was a 24+ chest pull on r1. And I've done many runs for multiple accounts, mine, and friends.

AbyssalMage

Hey guys, I tried a few more times to get The Legendary Shattered Onyx and nothing. I've spent 1000 shards on retries.
On the other hand, I was able to get Legendary Enigma Core 6 times already on my farming.

Can you guys confirm that I can really pull the Onyx from Reach From the Sky?
Yes, we can confirm it drops. I can also confirm I run 3 accounts and often pull on the 24th try on r1+ the majority of the time, if at all. The longest dry streak I have have personally had was 36'ish pulls (I.e. I almost ransacked 6 toons).