New Orien static group hosted by Viral

Good day everyone,

starting April 1st, i will start a static group on our orien server. there is currently no one in the group(this will change QUICKLY) so there are openings as of now. heres how we will start.

1) all characters SHOULD be first lifers
2) i have typed up a quest journal for dungeons we will be running(this is very fluid and can be everchanging depending on the group)
3) all runs will be R+
4) voice chat RECOMENNDED but not required(i have discord if that works better for some)

Now times!! this static group will be trotting along Monday-Friday at 6:30 PM PST... so 8:30 central and 9:30 est. there will be no specific end time we will go till the squad taps out for the night :)

That about sums up this post... i am looking forward to adding people to the list and seeing you in game!

IF interested reach out here or in game at Viralink !!

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
Hi Viral,
I took the liberty and posted this in the Orien Discord.
Good luck and have fun!

Cheers,
Titus

Well good news/bad news... good news is you have more time to sign up for this status group becuase of the down time. bad news.... static group start will be delayed to next monday. if you are interesed talk to me here :)

Alright the train has started to pick up.. we currently have 2 spots available for this static group :) train leaves the station Monday 4/8 at 6 PM pst... reserve yor spots now!