Nor'easter

The_Apocalypse

So, I'm in the US of A, Maine to be more precise, and we are having this huge blizzard that we like to call a "nor'easter". Basically, it means at some parts of this storm, people are going to get about a foot of snow (or more). Now, I live on this strip of coastline that Route 1 runs through what the weatherman said was going to get 4-8 inches of snow, or somesuch. I realize the storm is not even half done, having been active for about 10 hours or so, but all we've gotten here is rain. My driveway literally has, at most, a centimeter of slush. My point is that the snowplows have been up and running since 10 PM, driving by every 5-10 minutes or so to plow... water? I dunno. But now its 3:55 AM, and this is extremely annoying/aggravating/angering, and those are just the A-words that come to mind. I feel like the city is wasting resources, money, my sleep, etc to have these snow plows running around like we have inches of snow, when all we have is water on the streets. Having said all this, I prolly jinxed it so we'll get 12 inches of snow by the end of it all.

Sorry for the minor rant.

PersonMan

"I feel like the city is wasting resources, money, my sleep, etc."

Sounds just like a vast bloated empire