not-so-hidden Myth Drannor teaser

Onyxia2016

Love it. Let's make it happen.

The D&D character creation screen should not have any classes but "paths" and "themes".
Nope hard pass. That is not the true D&D way.
If that happens they should just cancel the IP license with WotC. and call it Albion Online, oh wait that was already done and it is horrible.

Fighter, Cleric, Wizard and Rouge (and Elf some reason was a class). That's what you had to work with back in the day.

Kritikal

They'll need to open up Eveningstar and re-level all the quest lines then.

New people will not be able to access it at level 13-14.

Lords of Dust is a level 16 quest and that opens MotU. This in itself is very convoluted since Tethyamar and the Disciples of Shadow quests are level 15. All of them are unreachable until Lords of Dust chain is run.

Last edited:

Epicsoul

What if the loot was available for ALL, raiders and questers and even slayers people alike?

Why must we all live in a elitist society; where a bunch of no-lifers can get all the wonderful candy just because they happen to be on the same time with all the other no-lifers?

d3718dd1-7f8d-440a-8a7a-bb99e6fe67dd_text.gif
Why stop at raid loot? Let's all hold hands and skip through the public areas to avoid content altogether. Let's make every monster a pinata while we're at it. Because who needs achievement when everyone can get a gold star? Welcome to the daycare edition of DDO, where everyone's a winner and the real treasure is the warm fuzzies of inclusivity.

Sorry, but no. Call me old-fashioned, but I'll take my gaming achievements with a dash of exclusivity. After all, where's the fun if everyone gets a slice of the pie? Cheers to keeping good loot out of the hands of the undeserving!

Warning: This forum post contains unknown levels of sarcasm and trolling that may be unsafe for the average consumer. Side effects may include eye-rolling and an overwhelming urge to respond with even more trolling. Proceed with caution, or dive in headfirst for an adventure in wit and whimsy.

Arthuvin

Neverwinter nights is an old game, MMO is just Neverwinter, pointing that out since you've mistook one for another
No no, my friend. I mean the old Neverwinter Nights. I current play it alongside DDO and It has a intelligent kind of quests that can be used as an inspiration for Wilderness based quests in DDO.

That's is an argument I use for people don't think I'm asking for the so much hated type of quest: "Kill 10 Wolves"

Drunken.dx

No no, my friend. I mean the old Neverwinter Nights. I current play it alongside DDO and It has a intelligent kind of quests that can be used as an inspiration for Wilderness based quests in DDO.

That's is an argument I use for people don't think I'm asking for the so much hated type of quest: "Kill 10 Wolves"
Ah, my mistake then.

I often see people calling Neverwinter MMO Neverwinter Nights, while they are 2 completely different games.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
i was thinking, after all it says MD outskirts....what if it is a wild area like e.g. subterranee or reavers refuge, or the house cannith one, sorta, and it's actually splitted in more parts....it would be cool! if we are given teleport to quest, that is...