Occult Slayer Bugs

Hammatimes

Bug Report Number:
1. Seeker Strike is meant to be a melee cleave attack but it is only a single target attack.
image.png

2. Ear Smash is a static +15% damage for all 3 ranks. From U62 Notes: "Attacks that used to deal in .5[W] scales have been rounded up to 10%. We're going to try to keep things on multiples of 10% if at all possible." So this should be upped to 20% or 10%/20%/30% the same way that wracking shot was buffed.

image.png

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
3) Bug: Knockout (Ear Smash's upgrade in Occult Slayer) is supposed to be putting enemies to sleep for 6/12/18 seconds, but in reality they are only CC'd for 1-2 seconds. The "On Vorpal, enemies are stunned instead" portion of the ability functions correctly.

Edit: It's already been fixed, nevermind.

Last edited:

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
1. Seeker Strike is meant to be a melee cleave attack but it is only a single target attack.
image.png

2. Ear Smash is a static +15% damage for all 3 ranks. From U62 Notes: "Attacks that used to deal in .5[W] scales have been rounded up to 10%. We're going to try to keep things on multiples of 10% if at all possible." So this should be upped to 20% or 10%/20%/30% the same way that wracking shot was buffed.

image.png
I've fixed the Ear Smash ability internally to correctly deal 10/20/30% damage, but upon attempting to reproduce the missing Cleave I found that Seekers Strike is, at least to me, already an AOE. Would you mind letting me know what race/gender/combat style you are in when you find that it's not dealing AOE damage?

Hammatimes

I've fixed the Ear Smash ability internally to correctly deal 10/20/30% damage, but upon attempting to reproduce the missing Cleave I found that Seekers Strike is, at least to me, already an AOE. Would you mind letting me know what race/gender/combat style you are in when you find that it's not dealing AOE damage?
Thanks! I tested it on a female human using a one handed club. It did work with a falchion but that's just basic strikethrough.

Hammatimes

Oops, tested again and it seems to be working on everything except completely unarmed. I think the small aoe and thrusting animation must have thrown me off initially.

3) Bug: Knockout (Ear Smash's upgrade in Occult Slayer) is supposed to be putting enemies to sleep for 6/12/18 seconds, but in reality they are only CC'd for 1-2 seconds. The "On Vorpal, enemies are stunned instead" portion of the ability functions correctly.
I can get the 18 second sleep to work if they're not immune but any sort of damage or dot like meltfang will wake them up which should be WAI. It's similar to sap.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
I can get the 18 second sleep to work if they're not immune but any sort of damage or dot like meltfang will wake them up which should be WAI. It's similar to sap.
Just tested, you're correct, it was fixed sometime within the past year (I tested it mid-2022) and I must have missed it.