OK first off, I'm....

jfgddo

NOT a Robot, period! Making me do the same dumb thing over and over is silly(like a robot?). Now then the new forums seem ok so far, a little different, but OK.

Not related exactly, but I noticed non-combat NPC's for rare encounters, so far up to Tangleroot, don't register when you talk to them. I bug reported, but you know the basic response, but is it something else others have been noticing?

FaustianBargain

NOT a Robot, period! Making me do the same dumb thing over and over is silly(like a robot?). Now then the new forums seem ok so far, a little different, but OK.

Not related exactly, but I noticed non-combat NPC's for rare encounters, so far up to Tangleroot, don't register when you talk to them. I bug reported, but you know the basic response, but is it something else others have been noticing?
Yep. You’ve lost the history because of the forum migration but there are a handful of explorer areas not functioning correctly. They haven’t announced a timeline for a fix yet.

CherryBomb

Running in the C hills today, none of the rare encounters were counted. I did a log off and re-entered the zone, but the same occurred.

Smelt

Grumpy old Dwarf
In Epic Gianthold the slayers for non giants aren't counting. Giants are counting, and I've just got a little over 1500 giant kills but only had 2 rare encounters which seems extremely low to me.

mbartol

Murder Hobo
I used to be a robot, but I finished my warforged lives. However, I failed the “I am not a robot” test when logging into the forms. So now I’m not sure.

seph1roth5

Just did epic orchard earlier and the rares were counted fine. Did some thunderholme too but uh...don't remember if they did heh.