Orchid got nerfed HARD. BYE EVERYONE

canicus

Granted, I haven't actually watched Fight Club. But as I understand it, isn't the movie's big revelation at the end that there never had been a "Fight Club", and the main character was just going around and beating up random people because a figment of his imagination told him to do so as part of Fight Club?
You're not quite right there. I would explain further, but I can't talk about Fight Club. Joking aside, it's worth a watch

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Ah another one of your disingenuous descriptors “almost”, reminds me of this english major i know, some things are so transparent its obvious when a spade is a spade.

I think the only thing sincere about your post is that you are flattered that i would “actually”(lol my descriptor) take notice of you.
And yet you reply... Go figure. 😂👍

I really don't think it's much of a stretch to understand what your real gripe with my original post was.

Nobody likes to be called a sadsack coward or cheat after all, but then, if the cap fits... 😉👍

Interesting if only conjecture, but I'd hazard I've probably gained more likes on my post than you and your wee pals have presence in that other place, discounting your endless socks there.

Desperate for relevance? 🤔

I can work out who the real source of disingenuousness is, I reckon...

Must try harder bud! 😂👍

The Narc

And yet you reply... Go figure. 😂👍

I really don't think it's much of a stretch to understand what your real gripe with my original post was.

Nobody likes to be called a sadsack coward or cheat after all, but then, if the cap fits... 😉👍

Interesting if only conjecture, but I'd hazard I've probably gained more likes on my post than you and your wee pals have presence in that other place, discounting your endless socks there.

Desperate for relevance? 🤔

I can work out who the real source of disingenuousness is, I reckon...

Must try harder bud! 😂👍
Nah no need

rohmer

The bit i get a chuckle out of is the OP posting a thread saying he did 172k damage in late Feb with blossom, 2 pages suggesting it's broken and going to get fixed, and now that it's fixed, he's quitting. Shame to lose players from the game - not always a shame to lose posters from the forums...
Yeah.... Its pretty funny.

I mean if I quit every time they made bow rangers "better" to make them still terrible, I would have quit 100 times.

At this point I sincely hope they dont "buff" them again.