Order of the Skeletons in the Closet

vryxnr

Heya.

As some know, I have a long term project of making detailed walkthroughs of the raids (written with many screenshots). The wiki entry for Skeletons in the Closet mentions in brackets that the skeleton order in part 3 may differ by server. I only have raid worthy characters on Ghallanda, so I cannot test this on my own.

Thus my plea. Can raiders from other servers confirm the validity of the order, or detail what the order is for them?

I will double check this order on G-Land tomorrow, but the wiki order is as follows:

North East (Kalas)
South West (Osfield)
South East (Alaric)
North West (Gorth)

Death's Teeth spawns

South West (Osfield)
North East (Kalas)
South East (Alaric)
North West (Gorth)

Ghost Flame joins the fight

South East (Alaric)
North West (Gorth)
South West (Osfield)
North East (Kalas - to the death)
Dark Secrets

Death's Teeth Transforms into Green version

South West (Osfield - to the death)
Dark Secrets
South East (Alaric - to the death)
Dark Secrets
North West (Gorth - to the death)
Dark Secrets

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Heya.

As some know, I have a long term project of making detailed walkthroughs of the raids (written with many screenshots). The wiki entry for Skeletons in the Closet mentions in brackets that the skeleton order in part 3 may differ by server. I only have raid worthy characters on Ghallanda, so I cannot test this on my own.

Thus my plea. Can raiders from other servers confirm the validity of the order, or detail what the order is for them?

I will double check this order on G-Land tomorrow, but the wiki order is as follows:

North East (Kalas)
South West (Osfield)
South East (Alaric)
North West (Gorth)

Death's Teeth spawns

South West (Osfield)
North East (Kalas)
South East (Alaric)
North West (Gorth)

Ghost Flame joins the fight

South East (Alaric)
North West (Gorth)
South West (Osfield)
North East (Kalas - to the death)
Dark Secrets

Death's Teeth Transforms into Green version

South West (Osfield - to the death)
Dark Secrets
South East (Alaric - to the death)
Dark Secrets
North West (Gorth - to the death)
Dark Secrets
As the one who added that note, it would be useful to have this confirmed or debunked - sadly I'm usually too busy dodging skeletons to properly list the order.

Might it be worth skipping through some Youtube videos of Skeletons to start with, just to check if the order on the guide always tallies?

vryxnr

I’m sorry.
I'm not. Sure, the people who would consider pushing high reaper raids left during the great leaving... but those who remained - while perhaps not as powerful, are much more friendly and fun to party with. I'm enjoying the raiding scene much more now tbh, even if it's not pushing difficulty that much yet. (we are rebuilding, and eventually we'll be back to pushing reaper difficulty in raids)