Paladin PLs

Hoccleve

Hi. I'm wanting to knock out a couple of Paladin heroic PLs for the healing amp. Any suggestions on build? These will be just 1-20 and then TR, not into epics, so something that front loads power would be good. Usually play solo or PUGs, probably R1. The one Paladin life I ran (which was S&B) was a bit feeble, though that was some time ago. I have most packs, heroic completionist, +8 tomes, about 30RPs if any of that is relevant. I generally play melee these days and my EPLs (doublestrike, brace, fast healing) lean heavily to that. I think I can unlock Feydark tree for CHA damage, though haven't actually done so. Open to multiclassing or anything really. Don't need details build, just thoughts on what would work best for this.

Grunndi

Pally is pretty strong on its own for leveling. KotC THF greatswords and go go go. It’s a bit slow moving if you’re a super zerger so you might want to pick up falconry sprint boost. Either Str or Cha main stat (using feydark) is fine for a quick PL.

nenetteblackmoor

If you're only going to play low-level Reapers, it's easier with Pure.

Just slap on full plate armor, swing a Great Sword with a STR build, and stomp on traps!
Instead of clumsily multiclassing, let's wield the Holy Sword sooner.