Over or Under?

• Over - SSG will bring DDO back up after 1pm EST

Votes: 57 87.7%
  • Under - SSG will bring DDO Back up before 1pm EST

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eoin

At this point, they should properly contact the people that resurrected AC 1 to see how the server side stuff is supposed to work.

Geezer

A question for me is compensation to the communtiy. In the past, on long outages, they tossed us a bone (like xp pots and stuff).
Yeah, whatever happened to things like raiders boxes, hearts etc when the game was down for an extended time?? Would be nice to see that stuff again!

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
We really have no clue what the damages are going to be yet because the only information we have is "we don't have information, but when we do we will update you" that's been the copy n' paste for the last two days. Cordovan's got the sucky job that's for sure. Do we have just time loss, data loss or something worse (both+???)

Reactions: DBZ

Kiany

We really have no clue what the damages are going to be yet because the only information we have is "we don't have information, but when we do we will update you" that's been the copy n' paste for the last two days. Cordovan's got the sucky job that's for sure. Do we have just time loss, data loss or something worse (both+???)
I don't really care if it takes a week to fix as long as there's no rollback! A little transparency would always go a long way too. I get that it's not Cords fault and he has the crabby job, but it would be nice for them to just tell us it won't be back until Monday the earliest, if that's going to be the case.
Maybe they have people working on it right now and they truly don't have a time frame, but If no one is working on it currently, then they should just let us know that.

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ