please add "newest first" sort filter to crafting storage...

Ahpuch

It wold be nice if they added some meta data to the ingredients to indicate what crafting system it is for so that one could include that in the filters. Being able to select all "Sharn Crafting", "Mabar", or "Greensteel -Legendary" would make the crafting storage orders of magnitude less irritating.

If they don't want to do that then at least extend the Tabs to crafting storage so we can bucket them into useful groups ourselves.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I find it odd you can sort shared bank by 'most recent' but not shared crafting.. 'specially now that I have 24 pages of Crafting items.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
It wold be nice if they added some meta data to the ingredients to indicate what crafting system it is for so that one could include that in the filters. Being able to select all "Sharn Crafting", "Mabar", or "Greensteel -Legendary" would make the crafting storage orders of magnitude less irritating.

If they don't want to do that then at least extend the Tabs to crafting storage so we can bucket them into useful groups ourselves.
That's what I use Large Ingredients bags for :p

Lazuli

I have been asking for this for ages, but nothing.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I had 76 pages last time I was looking for things. If I don't know the name of what I'm searching for, it's gone for good.
Yeah, search is definitely weird.. OMG, I hate having to go through 22(ish) Tabs because search (especially in shared crafting bank) is not reliable o_O

Ahpuch

And while we are here...

Allow everything to stack to 1000000. Don't use up 10 slots because I have 943 Magefire Cannon Cores and those items only stack to 100. I can put them in an ingredient bag where they will stack to 2500 so it is possible to change the stacking limit of items. If I empty my green bag of sharn ingredients into my shared bank I will lose about 100 slots to hold the 8 different sharn crafting items.

Ahpuch

Why stop at 1000000, since it's binary, why not 999999?
In that case go with a "real" binary number of an unsigned int: 4294967295 (0xffffffff) or an signed int: 2147483647 (0x7fffffff).

That first one is the max plat for a reason.

For the record 999999 has nothing to do with binary. The 9->10 is a decimal number feature and not binary where 1->10

Last edited:
Reactions: dur

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Yeah, well.. I was gonna admit to that* but I figured someone'd speak up :)

*not knowing binary

**thanks for responding reasonably :)

Speed

They could at least just add left arrow on first page that would jump into last page with one click.
If you keep pressing right arrow too fast, then you get "slow down" message.

Current solution is to use bags.

Additionally, numbers in names of some augments like skills (but not only, also blue gems are affected) are displayed incorrectly, so you have to move them into inventory each time to check it.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
...and also the min level filters, plus renaming the "legacy sort" option into what it is aka oldest first, ending up with the crafting storage having exacly the same useful filters the other storages have.
I would like 'newest first' for all Inv "banks," and ByLevel on PC inventory.

Is it that hard to have all sorting options for all "banks?"

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
They could at least just add left arrow on first page that would jump into last page with one click.
If you keep pressing right arrow too fast, then you get "slow down" message.

Current solution is to use bags.

Additionally, numbers in names of some augments like skills (but not only, also blue gems are affected) are displayed incorrectly, so you have to move them into inventory each time to check it.

i agree, that would work too, actually another suggestion i made was about having the jump to first\last page buttons in all banks, auctions.... all ui

for the bank will work nicely too, instead of clicking newest first, you click jump to last page