Please bring back Ravenloftt ultimate bundle for Black Friday

DilemmaEnder

Thelanis Player
While I certainly will hand over the dough-ray-me for this, I would also like a crack at the Panther and Owlbear Gold Seal Hirelings.

There has got to be a way to recreate bundles to get these cosmetics and add-ons for those of us who weren't even there to get them originally.

Happy to support the company with my money. There are products they make that I would love to buy. Just need them to be willing to sell them to me.

Dman1970

I know that the few here that have commented and myself can't be the only people that would want the goodies from the pack bundle to be available in the DDO store... let's try to get their attention with this and see if it can happen!

Onyxia2016

Never did understand why SSG has been so reluctant to offer this, and other old bundles for sale again.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
As per the title, let us hand you some cash while we get bottles of mists, vampire hunter cosmetic, etc. that a bunch of people want. Please bring back Ravenloftt ultimate bundle for Black Friday. Thx.
O.M.G. Okay.. I get we all have lives but.. and here I am thinking something that clearly isn't true... and I'm rather miffed Dread was only 35% off + I used the code the @#$ day before.

Reactions: DBZ