Please explain!

Ayesadi

Just rediscovered this hidden gem and really liking it!

Is there a way to get ALL the xpacs in a single purchase? In most of my games if you buy the current xpac you get all the previous ones. That does not appear to be the case here?

I'd like to be able to fully enjoy my journey here but not having a ton of content available is a strong deterant.

I will be subbing for sure, thats a no brainer and I realize that does give me a ton of content. Yet......I really want it all!

Thanks for any advice.

RangerOne

What Ying said. I know other games work this way (Elder Scrolls for instance) but I think it is because they rely on previous versions more than DDo. The closest you get here is the code that unlocks most of the content (excluding the newer packs.) Not one currently active but hopefully they will release another later in the year.

Ayesadi

thanks folks......not what I wanted to hear, fer sure. Could in fact effect my thoughts on playing. I mean why play 1/20th of a game? I'll be missinf tons of xpacs. Dang it all to heck. Sure seems like a silly decision, even more so as SS does not follow that policy in LOTRO. GRRRRRR!

Lazuli

In June or July there are usually summer discounts, expansions could have an offer. On Black Friday they usually receive significant discounts as well.

But important news! In a week there is a giveaway of an xpack. Do not miss it! Tip: take island of dread.

I hope you have also redeemed this month's free pack. If not, go now to do it!

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
If you're talking Regular "Adventure packs", they do have to be bought individually, but subbing to VIP grants access to them all.

Expansions found in the DDO Market (https://www.ddo.com/expansions) also must be bought individually, but it's only 6 transactions.

Of note is that this month's "Year of the Dragon" Bonus will be something to do with Expansion packs (giving out a free one you don't have already?) so you should wait to see what you can get for free there before you open your wallet.

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
In most of my games if you buy the current xpac you get all the previous ones. That does not appear to be the case here?
Of note is that the "DDO Expansion Trove!" is "A Trove of Expansion content all for one low price." kind of like you describe. It contains the first 3 DDO Expansions, including RavenLoft which is some A+ DDO quests.

(If you don't find it on the page, scroll all the way down and press "show more")