Please fix wrong sized maps

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Bug Report Number:
There's some areas where the map sizes are wrong/don't scale; after you go into that area you then have manually resize the map back to where you had it. Airships and Needle in a Feystack quest both have these issues. I'm pretty sure there's a couple other quests with the issue too, but I can't recall off-hand so I'll add them when I come across them (or someone else can chime in with them).

Fhrek

One Badge of Honor achieved
There's some areas where the map sizes are wrong/don't scale; after you go into that area you then have manually resize the map back to where you had it. Airships and Needle in a Feystack quest both have these issues. I'm pretty sure there's a couple other quests with the issue too, but I can't recall off-hand so I'll add them when I come across them (or someone else can chime in with them).
Don't know if it fits the description, but Sunrise has an issue after we unlock the basement entrance and comeback to fight the Abbot (optional) when we leave the Abbey after completing the optional and go to the now unblocked passage, the player icon move outside the Abbey map.