Please increase Tyrannosaurus Teeth drops in the wilderness

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Well the title speaks for itself.
Teeth can only be found in the wilderness chests and as saga reward. In the chests the most I found is 5 (1d4+1???) and as saga reward is 25 (which is fine)
But if I look at my ingredient bag I have the 1/3 amount of teeth compared to other type of dino mats.
I did a couple of wilderness runs but the result is ddepressing. Its ok to farm teeth in the wilderness for 15-20 mins but to get a significant amount of this material we need hours of farming with alt accounts.
Other dino materials can be dropped im quests multiply times (/chests) which is not the case for teeth. I killed a purple name and there wer NONE, ZERO teeth in the chest!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***?????? In purple named chests should be double or even tripple amount of teeth granted drops.

It would be a big qol if the drop rate would be similar to other dino mats.

Upvote 1

Dragavon

If you want to do the crafting you need to do the farming :sneaky:

It would of course be nice to get everything without doing anything, but do you really expect that to happen?

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I dont say make it too easy. I say the farming ratio of the teeth vs othe dino mats is not in balance.
But beating down a purple named and not getting any mats is not motivating to do wilderness runs.
Or 1-5 drops/chests if those appear at all.

saekee

long live ROGUE
I think they could add them to other quest chests too. Teeth are needed in huge quantities; seems strange to gate them behind running around easy wilderness rares.

The purples are great for sentient xp and black pearls.