please more cosmetic reaper rewards

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
yeah, cosmetics, there's some talk about what happens past 156 points. whatever happens, please at least introduce some new cosmetic wings. this game has no "deeds & titles" or the like, and like looooong time ago someone decideded that after tr you get that deco on your name...well...let's add something that players can show off...no one can say that is wrong, come on.

for the records, all the following is way out of reach for me, i'm not a 156+ and i'd need centuries to get at the "end", but i think that it's totally correct and fair to give something to those players that went 156+ , for example something like:

175 - blue wings
200 - bronze wings
225 - silver wings
250 - golden wings
275 - shadow wings
300 - ghostly wings

thanks for reading!

Upvote 2

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I would like to see a Mechanic Wings (like LOB has on his back) for Warforged/Bladeforged characters. The colored wings are too bright and hurt my eyes. Some non shiny wings would be cool like above mentioned metallic wings.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I'm over 156, I don't really care about rewards for going over that. I do want blue, black, and other wings added but I don't need them tied into further grind for myself or others that might want to up their fashion game; I just want the freedom to have wings that match whatever outfit I'm wearing at the time. Add them to existing vendors for existing points for all I care, just give me awesome choices for looks.

Xeang

Thumbs up for cosmetic awards after 156. But maybe spread to other cosmetics:

175: "Reaper" hat
200: "Reaper" outfit/armor
225: "Reaper" eyes
250: "Reaper" footprints
275: "Reaper" weapon
300: "Reaper" wings

Also put reapers in monster manual -- also possibly tied to cosmetic rewards.