Please Run the Festival of the Traveler this year, one more time.

popejubal

I never enjoyed that event myself, but it has been a long, long time since it ran last, so I'm on board with the suggestion for the people who actually did enjoy it.

Onyxia2016

Not personally interested but why not running for others.
Of course the event will start the second you trash any tokens you have stored up.

Br4d

The event creates tremendous lag in The Marketplace. It's on par with the DM-events that Cordovan sometimes runs in House P around the Anniversary event.

FaceDancer

Olde Wurm
I would like to see it, but mostly out of morbid curiosity since it's from before my time (mmm... plus moar yummy lag!)

saekee

long live ROGUE
maybe they need to create such events far from commonly used areas. Everything seems to go through the marketplace. Slap a festival in House J’s Pool of Reflection, for example, or the Anvil Forest in House K.

gravisrs

From DDO EU servers
I like how they revamped Mabar, Crystal Cove or Ice skating ones. Why not to revamp (or recycle in any way) Traveler?

1. Make new champion type that spawns chest with the traveler tokens OR just add tokens to chest loot tables during the event.
2. Make blessing obtainable in some other way than p2w (threads of fate? commendations?).
3. Enjoy

Bunker

One of the issues with random tokens from old events is that there is a history of old items being useful later on. So some of us holders never want to delete anything in case it becomes useful years later.

Eelpout

Rerun the event or make an announcement that the event is gone for good and give us some trade in options. I dislike when an "annual event" is created and then disappears with no notice or plan for the leftover ingredients, especially when some of them were store purchases. Yes, I realize this event hasn't been active in many years. I still think the concerns are valid

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Rerun the event or make an announcement that the event is gone for good and give us some trade in options. I dislike when an "annual event" is created and then disappears with no notice or plan for the leftover ingredients, especially when some of them were store purchases. Yes, I realize this event hasn't been active in many years. I still think the concerns are valid
Sure :) Like I said before.. I just wanna rid my all toons, on ALL SERVERS, of these things.. and maybe SSG will remove them from the store too? :ROFLMAO: 🍻

Might the DDO Store downtime indicate some players positive changes or did they eff something up (again)?