Port to soulstone takes a long time to finish

JangoEX

Okay, do you guys know why we look at a black screen for like five seconds when we get ported to our soulstone for some time now? Or is it just me?

Asterphen

Yes, it is an opportunity to take a moment to drink and follow guild rules. After testing, we can tell it not intertwined to the ladder bug versions 1,2, or 3. Nor is it attached to the rune arm on the right arm bug.

Mnemor

Not only you, but there is not always that black screen. It's when the game or I myself have lag. Or if I have changed characters several times (terrible for performance)

JangoEX

Not only you, but there is not always that black screen. It's when the game or I myself have lag. Or if I have changed characters several times (terrible for performance)
Yeah, not all the time, a lot of it though... Maybe it's the change characters thing. When I'm soloing with hires that thing makes me have to release because there's no way to quickly port a hire out of harm's way or make him appear on me to get my stone in time. After that useless load time passes the hire's dead.