Possible New Mounts

Mornyngstar

Coming up in the Year of The Dragon free items we have a Ground Bound Green Dragon Mount available 5/29/2024.

What I was thinking was in the quest Prey on The Hunter lv 17, there is the optional to fight Aussircaex & Aussiroth which removes the barrier around the eggs in the nest. What about when this Pack gets an upgrade that we are able to loot 1 of the eggs and thru a process of hatching and raising the young dragon we get a Gound Based White Dragon Mount? This could also be used as Platinum sink by costing a reasonable sum of platinum in order to advance each part of the life cycle of the dragon (dragon do eat a lot when young.) Also, the chance of looting an egg could be Rare, Very Rare or even Ungodly Rare.

Thinking on this, there is also the possibility of a Ground Bound Black Dragon Mount from Mired in Kobolds as part of the theme.

Could include the red with Fire on Thunderpeak as opposed to say Velah in Plane of Night.

Other locations could be Tor optionals Epic only,

Blue could be from the Challenge Extraplanar Mining in House Cannith.

Then there is Night Revels for that awesome Gound Bound Spectral Dragon Mount. (Personally, I would not add it to the turn-in loot list but have it only as the rare ect drop.)

Fall of Truth for that Gound Bound Dracolich Mount?

Stealer of Souls where any color/type of egg could drop?

Just a random idea that I needed to put down somewhere.

Upvote 0

Mornyngstar

Just to add some more spots.

King's Forest for 2 green dragons.

Stormhorns for a white and red dragon.

Eveningstar challenge Ring of Fire red dragon.

Temple of The Deathwyrm for a Dracolich.

Riding The Storm raid Blue Dragon.

Killing Time Blue Dracolich.

There are currently a total of 53 dragons listed on the DDO Wiki.

Thank you Mglaxix for the added suggestions.

HoopleHead

I want a Sandcrawler....

slow as hell, agros EVERYTHING

random shots can't shoot it out from under you so you have to keep resummoning it every 10 yards