Precious Cargo Broken

Ranock2006

I have an L27 fighter and I have ran all the quests on epic. For some reason I cannot pick up Precious Cargo from Niles.

Cydonia tells me to talk to niles but he just tells me to talk to cydonia. Abandoning doesn't seem to help.

Any thoughts?

basic problem, cannot get the quest Precious Cargo.

axel15810

Check the epic saga giver to double check you did all flaggers on epic.

If yes, make sure you turned them all in.

If that isn't it you probably talked to the wrong NPC (heroic NPC) before doing some of the flagging quests and didn't get flagging credit. So will have to rerun some flagging quests or have another player open for you so you can red door it. The flagging for chains like gianthold, necro 4 and 3 barrel are really easy to break because it's possible to talk to the heroic NPC only and still enter on epic. Really unfortunate, you have to be ultra careful what NPCs you talk to.

BuckGB

Unfortunately, running it is the only way to get an Anthem augment. I've ran it a handful of times over the years and have never seen the augment drop. Having to re-flag each life makes it even more painful.

I would really like to see an alternate way of getting an Anthem (or even Greater Anthem?) augment. If anyone has one for trade on Sarlona, please hit me up :).