Preview 2: Lammania Notes...?

Lazuli

They should rename Lamannia server to the Sschindylryn server; then no one will ever mess up the spelling ever again. :giggle:
I still don't know how to pronounce Sschindylryn, after all these years. In my pnp game, each player pronounces it in a different way, and this since the days of AD&D! In fact, over the years it has undergone mutations in our pronunciation lol

droid327

Huh? They don't like putting out notes until lam is going up because they want feedback from actual testing not just theories off notes.

LOL and I dont like that drinking gives me hangovers, but I finish off the bottle of red anyway knowing full well it will...

I still don't know how to pronounce Sschindylryn, after all these years. In my pnp game, each player pronounces it in a different way, and this since the days of AD&D! In fact, over the years it has undergone mutations in our pronunciation lol

SHIN-dill-rin....how else do you pronounce it? I'm 100% sure I'm right lol

Lazuli

LOL and I dont like that drinking gives me hangovers, but I finish off the bottle of red anyway knowing full well it will...

SHIN-dill-rin....how else do you pronounce it? I'm 100% sure I'm right lol
Judging by the variations on my table, there are a few possibilities! :ROFLMAO: . It is also true that we are not english native speakers, so it may be more difficult for us than for you. That word is like a tongue twister for us.