Problems with Magus' Share the Light

Xgya

I've tried through multiple ways to have the Chill Aura work.

It won't.
I relogged, changed mantles and back, tested both pets and summons...

I got the Frostlight mantle to show on a summon (but not on a pet), but the damage from Chill just never came.

Is there something I'm missing? Has anyone managed to make it work, if so, how?
I haven't tried resetting EDs yet, but that's probably my next step unless somebody brilliant gives me more ideas.

Zuldar

Has anyone managed to make it work, if so, how?
It works for me with the oozes from the Aspect of Tar augment but I had a different problem where the negative damage from the oozes was healing undead.

Reactions: DBZ

Zuldar

Unholy Avatar? ;)
Didn't have it at the time as I was doing a DC build. I imagine it would work but the point was more that the oozes shouldn't hitting undead with the negative portion since it specifically doesn't work on creatures that would heal from it.

Xgya

Welp, reset EDs, still can't make it work on the pet skeleton, and still haven't managed to see a single tick of damage off the summons from Magus.
I even tried a hireling to see if it made any difference.

The only time the icon even showed up was on the Magus summon, but no damage ever came.
I tried summoning while in quests, to make sure it wasn't just that the aura wouldn't propagate while in town, to no avail.
I might reset enhancements too to see if any of them might be the culprit (I'm playing an Inqui Wiz 18/Rogue 2, half-guessing it might hate Spellsword or the Inqui shooting stance...)

Anyone managed to make it work on a pet or hire? I know most summon-related stuff is supposed to affect them, but Share doesn't mention them.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Maybe it was broken last patch when they fixed various hireling/pet related things. Has anyone gotten it to work this patch?

RobShow

Maybe it was broken last patch when they fixed various hireling/pet related things. Has anyone gotten it to work this patch?
This bug has been going on since when MAGUS was released, I warned at the time in the preview of lamania, it was never resolved.

billingrate$

BUMP. Guys, the Share the Light epic destiny for Frostlight mantle style pickers is simply bugged. It works to some extent, giving them the default negative energy aura for pets, hirelings and summons, but that's exactly the reason why I chose the alternative cold dmg mantle instead: 60% of the enemies in game are undead. It's not game breaking, but quite disappointing, having each one of your entourage healing undead bosses for 1.500 hp or something every 6 seconds. Can we have a fix, pretty please?

RobShow

BUMP. Guys, the Share the Light epic destiny for Frostlight mantle style pickers is simply bugged. It works to some extent, giving them the default negative energy aura for pets, hirelings and summons, but that's exactly the reason why I chose the alternative cold dmg mantle instead: 60% of the enemies in game are undead. It's not game breaking, but quite disappointing, having each one of your entourage healing undead bosses for 1.500 hp or something every 6 seconds. Can we have a fix, pretty please?
Your pets, hirelings work with cold frostlight? Does damage?