Purchased past life feats

Drunken.dx

Looking at PL feats at wiki and I'm wondering which of purchased class PL feats are worth a feat.

I guess wizard is worth it to DC casters, sorc if you're grabbing every source of sp possible.
Barb on tank?

For skill bonuses skill focus seems better (unless other effect is worth more than 1 to specific skill)

What do others say?

Generally curious when are those feats worth it.

Dunspartacus

I grab the wizard one on pretty much every single caster life I do. The only other one I've used was the druid one once when I wanted the flameblades on a wisdom based ranger I did a while back, but that build was admittedly pretty bad.

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
Wizard is one I take on most caster lives; it's just objectively better than the Spell focus feats 🤷‍♂️

The only other one I've been happy about taking is the Arti one for +1 weapons and armour enchantments.

Monk +0.5W to unarmed damage looks kind of nice for handwrap users.

Honestly the whole lot of them need a refactor.

Ahpuch

Looking at PL feats at wiki and I'm wondering which of purchased class PL feats are worth a feat.

I guess wizard is worth it to DC casters, sorc if you're grabbing every source of sp possible.
Barb on tank?

For skill bonuses skill focus seems better (unless other effect is worth more than 1 to specific skill)

What do others say?

I take the warlock one especially on rogues and stealthy types. The no fail confuse can change the dynamics of tough mob groups.

Some people take Sneak of Shadow (rogue) for the extra sneak dmg.

Suggestion

Barb on tank?
Toughness is better at epic levels although at low heroic levels barbarian is better unless you plan on swapping it out at level 8 (where they are both worth 10HP).
Didn't Barbarian used to give 20 HP?

Edrein

Almost all of the caster feats would be a lot more valuable if they were converted into pure SLAs without charges. By that I mean Wizard, Sorcerer, Cleric, FVS, Artificer, Warlock, Ranger, and Paladin.

Anything that's a spell could easily just become a SLA without charges and become infinitely more useful to players.

Hobgoblin

Barb on tank?

What do others say?

rogue