Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments

Grimstad

I could have sworn these could be traded with a crafting trader for Small/Medium/Large Eberron Dragonshard Fragments, but she doesn't want them.

If not, how do I obtain Small/Medium/Large Eberron Dragonshard Fragments to trade with vendors for goodies?

Buddha5440

The Purified version are only used in CC. You can trade the small/medium/large fragments for the pruified ones; not the other way around. The normal fragments are the ones that can be traded (at collectable NPC's for items.

Br4d

If you are going to do Cannith Crafting make sure to keep your Eberron Dragonshard Fragments. The purified fragments that you get for them are key ingredients for extra slot crafting and for all unbound crafting.

My main crafter has about 100 of the purified fragments most of the time and when I go on a crafting binge for a particular build I get down to 70ish purified frags very quickly.

Grimstad

If you are going to do Cannith Crafting make sure to keep your Eberron Dragonshard Fragments. The purified fragments that you get for them are key ingredients for extra slot crafting and for all unbound crafting.

My main crafter has about 100 of the purified fragments most of the time and when I go on a crafting binge for a particular build I get down to 70ish purified frags very quickly.
I have over 200 purified frags but was under the impression they could be traded for small/medium/large fragments

WargamerIV

FYI if you are looking for Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments another way to get them is to trade in otherwise worthless tomes such as the +2 ability tome you get every life for getting 1750 favor.

Mornyngstar

Another source of Purified Eberron Dragonshards is to trade Tokens of The Twelve in 1:1. I currently have 1300+ banked mostly from BTA tomes that I have gotten. Whatever you do, do not trade your Greater Tokens of The Twelve in. They are way more valuable since you can only get them from certain raids.