PurpleSerpent's Guide to the Monster Manual

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
The Guide is now updated for Update 65!

(Updated is perhaps a bit much, as in practice the only change is that Living Spell now briefly acknowledges Legendary Chronoscope exists.)

Sheikra

I'm not sure if this was said and I missed it, but in the quest Rest Stop, you can farm rats infinitely I believe at the boss -- as long as you don't kill him I think he keeps spawning umbral rats

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
I'm not sure if this was said and I missed it, but in the quest Rest Stop, you can farm rats infinitely I believe at the boss -- as long as you don't kill him I think he keeps spawning umbral rats
If I'm not mistaken Umbral Rats count as Shadows, not Rats, in the MM - this does mean that Rest Stop is a good location to farm Shadows in, though, so I've added it there. Thank you!

Mornyngstar

A tid bit for farming Cazazza in The Cogs: Send someone into the quest The Magma Must Flow, have another stationed outside the cogs and reset the wilderness. The person in the quest walks out and checks the stone where he spawns and if not there goes back into the quest. The person outside resets the wilderness again. I did this and it took 11 tries and less than 4 minutes to spawn him. They then stepped into the Cogs and we got the completion on it. This is a lot faster than running out there each time. Can use the same approach for various areas where certain rares spawn.

Toede

This is amazing. Thank you so much for your time and effort to provide this guide. Truly stellar.

DBZ

While your here is it possible for an update to all the raid augments and sets into 1 page

Trying to google find all those is tricky

DBZ

Everytime i try n google that idk i googled it right now blank wiki page

The 2nd page works