Quest Giver End Rewards

Moon Shadow

Been farming the quest "Impossible Demands" for guild xp, almost always a choice to chose from.
Now farmed out, so I ask does anyone know of a quest that always or at less 99% of the time, give a
guild xp token?

T.O.

I should say my guild has only 6 members so we get max bonus for guild size also.

Last edited:

T.O.

works with cogs, been soloing from 1 -65 on cogs alone
I just play through a life and not take saga's till they are all done. Went from lvl 55 in March to 135 now. I just want the buffs. The bragging levels don't matter much to me. There is no difference from level 140 to 200 other than some colors.

Sylvado

As stated, runs sagas for guild XP, the extra you get from quest givers is a little bonus but insignificant compared to the saga. You could also not claim the larger quest giver rewards until you use the pot for the sagas then run around and collect those.

T.O.

The Eveningstar saga's are probably the most productive. Running LOD to Stormhorns will net 5 saga's. Which is every quest in Estar except the Tethyamar quest line. There are also 2 heroic sagas LoD chain is not part of heroic sagas.

Here is a comprehensive list of all sagas. https://ddowiki.com/page/Saga

Krelar

The Eveningstar saga's are probably the most productive. Running LOD to Stormhorns will net 5 saga's. Which is every quest in Estar except the Tethyamar quest line. There are also 2 heroic sagas LoD chain is not part of heroic sagas.

Here is a comprehensive list of all sagas. https://ddowiki.com/page/Saga
Just to add to this note that all the epic sagas give the same guild renown reward. If that is all you care about, then run whichever ones you find fastest, the most enjoyable, or the least tedious.

As T.O. mentioned, if you don't mind then the Eveningstar ones are probably the most efficents because they have a lot of overlap in the quests so running one quest can gain you progress towards 2 or 3 sagas.