QUESTION: Using potions from the ground?

Deathbringer

Grim Lord of the Dead + Since 2010 +
How you can use a potion from the ground? I'm sure that sometimes I did it, but I don't know how I did it really... :ROFLMAO:
If someone can help me thanks!

Terpilar

If by that you mean picking up and drinking a potion in two quick consecutive actions, then it sometimes happens to me, whether I meant it or not, when I hit the "Interact" button (E for my keyboard setup) quickly two times in a row while the potion is selected (visible in the orb).

Upvote 1

Deathbringer

Grim Lord of the Dead + Since 2010 +
If by that you mean picking up and drinking a potion in two quick consecutive actions, then it sometimes happens to me, whether I meant it or not, when I hit the "Interact" button (E for my keyboard setup) quickly two times in a row while the potion is selected (visible in the orb).
Yeah something like that happened to me... Thanks I will try!

Upvote 0

Pesh

i think possibly if you select the pot with q while its on the ground then pick it up by pressing e you can then use it by pressing e again becuase it will remain in your focus orb

Upvote 1

Buddha5440

The same thing happens when you select a chest/quest reward item and then hit your activate/interact item as that item is still showing in your actively selected (or whatever it's called) window. Best option is to 'right click' after you loot a chest or select a quest reward. That will deselect whatever is in that window.

Last edited:
Upvote 0