Racial Blood Vs Heroic

Ranock2006

Here's my goal. I have a drow Dark hunter L20 that I want to reincarnate as a war-forged Artificer.

Do i need to use a true heart of blood or True heart of wood. Or it doesn't matter either will work?
Just wondering what the difference is.

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
You use the True Heart of Blood if you wish to Racial Reincarnate if after those kind of feats, but either will work to TR .

Ranock2006

Second question then..
My real real plan is to reincarnate my Drow Dark Hunter into an Iconic Bladeforged ( Warforged ). I know 1st level has to be Paladin but I plan on the other levels being an Artificer.

So from Drow Dark hunter to Bladeforged 1 Paladin / 19 artificer.

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
If you strive for Purity, can always use a +1 or higher Lesser Heart of Wood to change that first level to Arti too, also FYI, Lesser Hearts can be used too to turn an Iconic into the archeotype of that class, Sacred Fist, in the Bladeforged's case.
d394f0f86f8cef9e721055db4a6b3066.jpg

Dielzen

Second question then..
My real real plan is to reincarnate my Drow Dark Hunter into an Iconic Bladeforged ( Warforged ). I know 1st level has to be Paladin but I plan on the other levels being an Artificer.

So from Drow Dark hunter to Bladeforged 1 Paladin / 19 artificer.
Is there an actual question in that somewhere? I see no question marks.

Ranock2006

Is there an actual question in that somewhere? I see no question marks.
Sorry late at night. Never type tired.

My goal is to make an artificer but I didn’t want to start at 1 or 4. So I thought maybe go iconic and start at 15.
But the premier race for arty is warforged. So I thought “well there’s blade forged we can try that. “

Cursed answered the question which was how do I change that 1 level of paladin.

I like reincarnation I just dislike starting at L1.

Buddha5440

Sorry late at night. Never type tired.

My goal is to make an artificer but I didn’t want to start at 1 or 4. So I thought maybe go iconic and start at 15.
But the premier race for arty is warforged. So I thought “well there’s blade forged we can try that. “

Cursed answered the question which was how do I change that 1 level of paladin.

I like reincarnation I just dislike starting at L1.
Just remember if you go Iconic you have to level to 30 to reincarnate again (not 20 like Heroic).

Jack Jarvis Esquire

So you can TR with either heart into an iconic such as bladeforged. Depending on the heart used, you'll get a racial or heroic past life when you do.

Note that, once you're bladeforged, though you start at L15 you'll need to get to L30 before you can TR again.

You'll need an iconic heart to TR then. You'll get an iconic PL and a heroic PL when you do.

The heart you need depends on what you're TRing out of, and not what you're TRing into.

You can thus pretty much TR into anything, but to do so you'll need the appropriate heart for what you're TRing out of (and will gain the appropriate PL from it).