Raid loot crunching

Nickodeamous

sometimes I get raid loot that i dont need, and when this happens, I offer it up for a roll. If notody takes it, I end up either keeping it "just in case" or feeding it to my sentient.

I would like a third option to crunch it to Raid Runes. More often then not, the piece of gear just sits in my bank, bound to character, not moveable, taking up space cause, you know, some of us are hoarders. But every now and then, SSG says, "hey, you remember that raid gear you didnt think you needed, but you kept? well, now you can make a set augment, or a soul forged augment"....hence why some of us keep now.

But, what if we could just turn a piece of raid gear into say 125 raid runes? I don't think that would be too OP, since it costs 1,250 to buy something nowadays. It also lets you potentially get that gear you want...and have option to get something other than sentient XP. If 125 is too much, how about 75? I don't know, just a suggestion. :)

Upvote 3

jotmon

If that were to happen then almost nobody would put items up for roll anymore.
doubtful.
Junk raid loot is currently being fed off to sentience, reaper fragged, let in chest, or sold to the local vendor.
Adding a deconstruct for raid runes would just be another option.
Many raid farmers are already overflowing with raid runes as the rinse/repeat raid grind generally leaves more than enough to collect anything the player would want.