RAVAGER BUG

Shambhala

HELLO GUYS, NICE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEW FORUM.

WELL GONNA POST AGAIN TO BRING SOME ATTENTION TO RAVAGER TREE BUGS.

ALL WERE TESTED ON DEV-LAMMA AND PROD-ORIEN WITH COMBAT LOG OPEN:

Hate: Melee Attack: Deals +(1/2/3)[W] damage and generate extra threat. (Cooldown: 6 seconds) - DOESNT GENERATE EXTRA THREAT

Mutilate: Hate additionally deals 1d4/1d6/1d8 Charisma damage and 1d4/1d6/1d8 Bane damage. The bane damage scales with 200% Melee Power. Mutilate has a 10 second cooldown per monster on proccing its Charisma damage. - DOESNT PROC CHA DAMAGE

Laughter: When Slaughter damages an enemy, you gain three stacks of Fury. When Slaughter scores a critical hit on an enemy , you gain three more Fury (for a total of six) and gain 10 Melee Power for 15 seconds.
For many Ravagers, there's no Laughter without Slaughter.

DOESNT GIVE MELEE POWER

Slaughter: Melee Attack: Deals +(5/7.5/10)[W] damage. (Cooldown: 12 seconds)

REPORTED +5W FIXED

Festering Wound: Cruel Cut additionally inflicts 1/2/3 5-seconds stacks of 1d6 Poison damage every 2 seconds and that monster's positive energy healing is reduced by 50% for 5/10/15 seconds. Damage stacks fade one at a time. Also affects bosses

DOESNT DEAL POISON DMG, STACKS OR REDUCING HEALING

Dismember: Cruel Cut increases Melee Power by 5 for 10 seconds. Cruel Cut additional slows enemy movement speed, or slows attack speed, or deals 2d4/2d6/2d8 bane damage, or deals 6d4/6d6/6d8 bane damage. This bane damage scales with 200% Melee Power (movement and attack speed debuffs last for 5 seconds each and affect bosses)

DOESNT PROC BANE DAMAGE OR MOVEMENT SPEED OR MELEE POWER

Last edited:

Itchybeard

These problems have been happening for a long time, though I can't pinpoint an exact date. I'd like to do another Barb life, but I'd sure like to see a timetable on fixing (at least) some of these issues before I do.

Thank you in advance to any Dev who takes these issues seriously :)

Nirrudn

I haven't tested since Update 59 dropped, (as I'm no longer on a Barbarian life) but as of U58 the second Pain Touch core was also not giving the +60HP it says it does.

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
Sadly no my friend. This is going on for about 3 years.

I hope some dev or staff see this
Same here. I've been debating trying barb out for the first time and seeing stuff like this is... not enticing to say the least. ☹️

somenewnoob

These have been broken for A LONG TIME. And not even an acknowledgement that they are broken. Is Ravager "problematic" like wildmen?

misterski

Isnt this one of the 256 bugs of U51 still not fixed?
🤦‍♂️
🤦‍♀️

It predates U51 a bit but was included in that huge list.

Last edited:

Cheeps

Tired Member
My Horc barbarian would like these bugs fixed.

He would also like Lock Bash bug fixed in the Horc tree.

He also thinks the dev's play barbarians with 20 levels of sorc and use AOE spells.

But he acknowledges that some dev's may use a splash of Arti so they can use a rune arm as a sorc to enhance their AOE spells.

I have spoken.

Jack Jarvis Esquire

I haven't tested since Update 59 dropped, (as I'm no longer on a Barbarian life) but as of U58 the second Pain Touch core was also not giving the +60HP it says it does.
I've tested this today and it is definitely broken. Selecting and accepting the 4th core adds ZERO additional hp when it should be adding 60 hp.👍

This means that every barbarian running ravager beyond core 4 is down 60 hp, which translates to 75 hp when fighting style feat multiples are accounted for.☹️

DEVS, PLEASE GET A GRIP HERE. YOU REALLY NEED TO SORT THIS GARBAGE OUT!😡