Reincarnation Question

Hi - I'm really happy my son has gotten into the game. I want to reincarnate my Epic level char from 30->20 then TR back to 1 to play with him. I read the wiki page on reincarnation and got confused about something. Are the stones of experience from Otto's box (2 M points) only useable at level 8, or can they be used at level 1? His char is at level 4 or 5 already and I wanted to use the stone to get to that level and bank the rest of the XP. I can't tell if the wiki page is talking about a different stone only being usable at 8, or if the one in the box has that limitation. Thanks.

ForeverZero

Hi - I'm really happy my son has gotten into the game. I want to reincarnate my Epic level char from 30->20 then TR back to 1 to play with him. I read the wiki page on reincarnation and got confused about something. Are the stones of experience from Otto's box (2 M points) only useable at level 8, or can they be used at level 1? His char is at level 4 or 5 already and I wanted to use the stone to get to that level and bank the rest of the XP. I can't tell if the wiki page is talking about a different stone only being usable at 8, or if the one in the box has that limitation. Thanks.
Only the first ottos box stones were usable at level 8. Newer boxes, which are likely the boxes youll have nowadays, unless you have some from years ago when they first released, can be used at any level now. And the exp they give is boosted by exp pots, ship buffs, vip and voice! Though imo if you just wanna play with your sob. Spend like 120 shards or so on gold daily dice to just get to lvl 3 or 4.

Only the first ottos box stones were usable at level 8. Newer boxes, which are likely the boxes youll have nowadays, unless you have some from years ago when they first released, can be used at any level now. And the exp they give is boosted by exp pots, ship buffs, vip and voice! Though imo if you just wanna play with your sob. Spend like 120 shards or so on gold daily dice to just get to lvl 3 or 4.
Thanks ForeverZero. And great suggestion on the daily dice. I hadn’t thought of that.

ForeverZero

Thanks ForeverZero. And great suggestion on the daily dice. I hadn’t thought of that.
I usually daily dice straight to 3 or 4 after a fresh tr. Helps clean up early levels and can skip a lot of slower or more tedious quests at start. Or just yields better staryer exp is you start in harbor.

TedSandyman

Hey. That's not nice. You don't know if they were married.

I love it when typos seem to have meaning. I am just joking. Please don't ban me from the shiny new forums.

ForeverZero

Hey. That's not nice. You don't know if they were married.

I love it when typos seem to have meaning. I am just joking. Please don't ban me from the shiny new forums.
Bruh i didn't even realise the typo. Im usually on my phone doing all my posts at work. Lol it kinda does fit though. And dont worry I wont ban you yet.