Reliquary Weapons ...any good to use?

Col Kurtz

I was really hoping these could fill or upgrade my spell sceptre(s)

But, I see the kinetic one i was gonna maybe get has 155 spell power / while my borderlands one has 166(with insightful)

Not sure ddo was thinking clearly when making these reliquary items...a lvl20 has better power than a 32

There's not a ton of places to get insightful spell power... maybe they can release some augments that do that? ! ..then the Vecna sceptre would fit better... it has 2 augment slots , could be nice for some options...and would free a ring slot where I get the specific crit chance that matches its number.

*these reliquary weapons do not have silver or alignment damage bypass either...I'm not melee r now but, that sounds like some serious moldy cheese to feed us.

**I do like the expansion :) At 1st pass through the dungeons , it feels like a place to farm sentient xp , more than a place to gather top line equipment.

I'd love to hear what players plan on using from this pack;)

DBZ

Are you saying the new clubs are worse then peril pack clubs and alchemical too

nothing at all seems inferior to all other current in game options

PraetorPlato

The spell power sticks are quite interesting—diversion, quality wiz, and lore are all hard to slot. Insightful SP can be backfilled because of the dread necklace and a few other items. The melee weapons are not useful beyond intro, as is typical.

Darksteel

They are good to use to feed my second sentient weapon. They dont even look good, they didnt bother with these as far as I can tell.