Request Wheloon/Stormhorns Wondrous item appearances added to ALL Random Gen

Aelonwy

It is my opinion that the Wondrous Craftsmanship BTConEquip random generated items of Wheloon/Stormhorns are essentially cursed because they usually have only 2 effects, never have slots, Bind on equip, cannot be crafted on and really are only good for 2 purposes. Those being feeding sentient gems/artifacts and Mirroring. Except even for the purpose of Mirroring they are somewhat cursed because my Mirrored Wondrous items still have the same Minimum level to equip as the original items!!! What-the-heck?!

So the unique artwork of these items is getting wasted as sentient food. I'm suggesting the art files used for the Wondrous Craftsmanship items of Wheloon/Stormhorns get added to/shuffled into the general art files used for random generated loot giving random loot a greater variety of appearances.

This should have the additional benefit of more Mirrors being used, at least for the unique weapons but possibly also for the goggles which look like glasses. I do not recall ever getting a Wondrous cloak from these quests or a Wondrous helm with a unique appearance, does anyone else?

PSA for the players that are still unaware: In the suggestion threads on these new forums there is a sort of voting mechanism to the far right of the first post ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
where you can upvote the Op's idea. I've seen many suggestion threads here where lots of people agree with the idea but do not seem to upvote, they leave a like or a comment.

Upvote 12

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

correction: the jewelry/clothing has 3 slots, weapons usually 4, at least In my experience. one thing you didn't put, and this is what irks me to no end, for some reason the weapons all have 1W regardless of level. truely they are trash tier, and yes, the cosmetics should be available elsewhere because of how insanely bad these items are

Aelonwy

My Wondrous Craftsmanship Heavy Mace has an enhancement bonus and one effect Anarchic.
I also have a Wondrous shortbow and a spear but I was keeping them only for mirror purposes and haven't really looked at what effects or lack of effects they have. I know they do NOT have augment slots.

Aelonwy

Ok just checked the staff I've been hoarding, it has 3 caster effects and an enhancement bonus/implement bonus if you count those as separate, I guess that's 4 effects.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
correction: the jewelry/clothing has 3 slots, weapons usually 4, at least In my experience. one thing you didn't put, and this is what irks me to no end, for some reason the weapons all have 1W regardless of level. truely they are trash tier, and yes, the cosmetics should be available elsewhere because of how insanely bad these items are

all technically right....like you say, more reasons to to make those nice models available elsewhere as per OP. i agree.

how much art department talent, and how much sale potential......wasted. a mmo with no real cosmetic system. utterly insane.

saekee

long live ROGUE
I feel like something akin to wondrous items ought to drop in all opt chests and maybe rem chests, not just for glammering but 1) sentient food and 2) some fun combo you might use which then goes to 3) makes us take seriously opts, lootgen etc.