Requesting inspirational screenshot of hen's teeth items please!

Tanith

I'm in need of inspiration to keep looking as I'm starting to doubt the existence of:
Coalesced Magic: universal spell power (rare) edited
Diamond of Heal (skill) suitable for level 32

Last edited:

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Arcan Spell Failure/Charisma/Intelligence/MRR/Spell Crit Damage/USP/Wisdom are part of that filgree set.
Spellcraft never was.

vryxnr

Ayup... as Zvdegor said, Coalesced Magic: Spellcraft does not exist. Did you mean Universal Spell Power? Or perhaps Spell Crit Damage?

Checking my bags, I have between 3 and 10 each of the regular Coalesced Magic filigrees listed on the wiki, but do not have a single rare filigree from that set. As noted by others, spellcraft is not listed on the wiki, and I did not have one. Was it one of the sets that wasn't dropping rares and was reported as "fixed" in the patch notes a few times?

I do have heal 20, 19 and 17 augments.

vryxnr

I'm in need of inspiration to keep looking as I'm starting to doubt the existence of:
Coalesced Magic: Spellcraft (rare)
Diamond of Heal (skill) suitable for level 32
Inspirational image you say? How about something like this?

Kwae1zR.jpg

FaustianBargain

pell power??

😝
Where is pell check when you need it?

For response to the OP, somewhere in the old forums exists a screenshot of a (maybe 2010?) double Chattering Ring bravery bonus Titan raid run. That was about as hen’s teeth as it gets for the time.

Last edited:

Tilomere

You are looking at a 7% chance (uncommon filigree base) of a 7% chance (bonus rare filigree affix). If you have farmed enough that your dimensional bag overflows and you have to destroy two stacks of 100 common filigree of the same type from the area, you have a fair chance of one dropping.

Last edited: