Returning to DDO

Sioned

I have been gone from DDO for awhile and my old guild and friends are gone. I have a lvl 32 toon (Sioned) with all but 6 or 7 past lives and decent gear on Khyber. I am on east coast USA time and looking for an active guild that has a large player base that does questing in the evenings. I plan to do raids as well, just not looking for a group that only focuses on raiding. I am a grownup and I prefer minimal drama. Please let me know if you have a guild like this. Thanks

LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Tyrs Paladium on Ghallanda is definitely interested Sioned!

We have found a solution to the LFG Blues (heh it almost sounds like a TV sitcom!)

We are an ACTIVE adult only guild, 16 years strong, and host Ghallanda's (and the game's) premiere no drama alliance. East Coast prime time is strong! We are a medium sized guild and run things tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs.

And the best part for you may be that we specialize in those who are relearning the game. Many of our guildies have been gone for years and then came back to a DDO filled with way more content and a bunch of build changes. We have guildies ON at all times, and we can teach you all the quests and raids. You can join in on questing and raiding faster than you've ever imagined.

Expect to always find a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium!!

Research Our Guild here | Join Our Guild!

Last edited:

Griglok (Karatemack)

Leader- The Casual Obsession (Khyber)
I have been gone from DDO for awhile and my old guild and friends are gone. I have a lvl 32 toon (Sioned) with all but 6 or 7 past lives and decent gear on Khyber. I am on east coast USA time and looking for an active guild that has a large player base that does questing in the evenings. I plan to do raids as well, just not looking for a group that only focuses on raiding. I am a grownup and I prefer minimal drama. Please let me know if you have a guild like this. Thanks
Sioned- we would be happy to run with you to see if our guild would be a good fit for you. Look for Griglok, Greyhead, Graceana, Kashil, Tydal, Esmeann, Lupinewolf, Togwik or anyone with The Casual Obsession guild tag. We play most days after 6 PM EST and raid on Wed and Sat at 8:30 PM EST.

Knudge

Club of Knaves : Just a Normal Guild, still small. No boat yet, Codes every week, Tips and Tricks. Plan to stay small enough to get bonuses.