righteous command (and angelskin) bug

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

Bug Report Number:
righteous command (and angelskin) say they have no maximum caster level in the new tooltip, but their old tooltip still says they have a max caster level. the maximum caster level is correct. however, neither of the max caster levels can be increased in any way, and epic/legendary knowledge should definitely increase the mcl of these 2 spells
command.PNG

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
It's probably done this way so that the duration continues to increase but the bonus it provides caps at the specified number in the tooltip description. Akin to the Death Auras for arcane casters,

J1NG

PraetorPlato

righteous command (and angelskin) say they have no maximum caster level in the new tooltip, but their old tooltip still says they have a max caster level. the maximum caster level is correct. however, neither of the max caster levels can be increased in any way, and epic/legendary knowledge should definitely increase the mcl of these 2 spells
command.PNG
It's probably done this way so that the duration continues to increase but the bonus it provides caps at the specified number in the tooltip description. Akin to the Death Auras for arcane casters,

J1NG
I can confirm this is how righteous command works. Angelskin correctly goes to 26 with epic/leg levels.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Does Angelskin go to 26 only in terms of duration? Or in terms of its effect too?
It goes to 26 (for effect), but the difference is Angelskin does not specific a maximum of 15 to go to. Just the Maximum Caster Level, which is 20 (default). Unlike in Righteous Command, where it says it max of 15 (not level, but total).

J1NG