Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

Jelrak

For this round of VIP rolls I decided I wanted to see the law of averages play out so I made mule toons on all the other servers besides my server for the purpose of VIP gold rolls. I usually have decent luck with rolls, but I have to say I was surprised that with rolling every day on all servers I only had a single 100 roll, and it was unfortunately on a silver roll, and not even on my play server (Orien). Not complaining, just throwing out some data points for discussion.

saekee

long live ROGUE
hey anyone remember when they did not have these gimmicky daily dice rolls? You ‘earned’ a prize for doing what?

Khurse

I actually also rolled 100 yesterday, got a +8 Con tome, which would be cool, except it's BTA and all my toons already have used +8 supreme tomes.

Honestly I'd much rather have the 500 sentient XP.

PersonMan

I actually also rolled 100 yesterday, got a +8 Con tome, which would be cool, except it's BTA and all my toons already have used +8 supreme tomes.

Honestly I'd much rather have the 500 sentient XP.
Sounds like its time to make another toon :)

BOOM just logged in.... DOUBLE 100's
100 Gold
100 Silver

So of course I had to run here and post it:

5s2ywsE.png

Br4d

100 a couple of days ago. Got a lesser heart +0 and 15k XP.

I was a bit disappointed in the reward. I've gotten much better over the years.

Scrag

15k exp stone, rare crimson wave outfit (from the 1980s... ), 1 hour of mysterious remnant boost. Not terrible. That was on the 100 i got today.

Br4d

i'd love to see a list of options to choose from for gold 100

Things I've gotten from 100's for sure: 6x Pseudodragon pet (I started counting when I got my second), Stormhorns Owlbear pet, heroic heart of wood, lesser heart +3, lesser heart +1, lesser heart +0, many cosmetics of various sorts, +8 tomes of various sorts (always single stat), +5 tomes of skills (1 use never UMD), +3 tome of fate.

I don't think I've ever gotten a reward that was not available in the store. Maybe the +3 tome of fate is not available regularly?