RXP stones !

bleach

Yes, that's what the game needs.

Players who have got 156 reaper points on one character stop getting rxp on that particular character....Instead they get 1/2 of the rxp they should have been granted in the form of RXP stone. Such stones should be bta. That would encourage people to keep playing reapers on their main character even after they maxed out on RXP whithout feeling that they are just wasting their time.

bleach

That would not make it easier, or faster, tho. It would be just 1/2 of the rxp. People would still get rxp faster by running the alt, but running the ( rxp-capped ) main wouldn't feel like a total waste of time

woq

Interesting take on the "what happens after 156?" that's been under discussion. A bit tricky one though. So the execution would be that instead of gaining your 157th point, you would gain an RXP stone equal to the xp gained for a full point? Gaining an rxp stone after every quest would not be feasible and some people would probably like to just watch the number grow rather than get the stones.

That would be an incredible influx to the RXP of a new character - a bit undeservedly so imo. Uber completionist has such an easier time farming r10s that you'd not even touch your alt until you had a tremendous amount of rxp stockpiled. Meh! The RXP gained would have to be a much, much smaller portion than 1/2. Maybe 1/10.

Interesting idea nonetheless. - and it would have to be through an NPC or something, where your points aren't automatically converted, but rather you could convert your rxp to xp stones if you so chose, with a considerably large "tax". It would be a bit silly though, to be able to start a new character with 21 RP straight out of the gate.

I do think an RXP NPC of some kind would be nice, that would offer you to exchange RXP for goodies (cosmetics, pots, reaper frags, whatever). Whether RXP stone should be one, well... Unlikely would be an understatement if I had to hedge my bets. SSG has not seemed to be all that keen on having mains be able to grant excessive amounts of power to alts based on all the stuff that is BTC in the game - from store bought items, to past lives, to rxp, to raid gear, not to mention how potentially annoying/hard it would be to implement this system.

bleach

So the execution would be that instead of gaining your 157th point, you would gain an RXP stone equal to the xp gained for a full point?

No. They get 1/2 of the rxp they would have normaly gotten for any quest completion in form of rxp stone delivered to your inventory. Or get it as quest reward option. So if you complete a quest that gives 4k rxp and you have 156+ points already you get a 2k bta rxp stone in your invetory.

That would be an incredible influx to the RXP of a new character - a bit undeservedly so imo. Uber completionist has such an easier time farming r10s that you'd not even touch your alt until you had a tremendous amount of rxp stockpiled. Meh! The RXP gained would have to be a much, much smaller portion than 1/2. Maybe 1/10.

The % could be adjusted. But you have to keep in mind that a max rxp character is probs sitting at 32 with no ftb left. It still would be a lot faster to just get the RXP by playing the alt.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
People would still get rxp faster by running the alt
This is exactly why wont happen what you are asking for.
I also have a 156+ character and I still run R6-10 quests and the reason is not grinding reaper points.

Reasons are:
- for fun, enjoying my build on higher difficulties
- help others to complete quests on higher difficulties to earn more RXP
- higher chance to grind/find mythic and/or reaper boosted bta/btc items
- solo chalenge on higher difficulty
- etc

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I'd like to see new cosmetics, mounts, wings colors/auras at 100/125/150/175/200/225/250/275/300 Reaper points.

This would be much easier to implement into the game but for some reason SSG plug their ears and cover their eyes so they cannot hear and see what their customers would like to see in the game.

Dragavon

Yes, that's what the game needs.

Players who have got 156 reaper points on one character stop getting rxp on that particular character....Instead they get 1/2 of the rxp they should have been granted in the form of RXP stone. Such stones should be bta. That would encourage people to keep playing reapers on their main character even after they maxed out on RXP whithout feeling that they are just wasting their time.
No

No

Hell no!!!

Very bad idea. If you want reaper XP on your characters then play those characters.

I dont Like gimps

Very bad idea. If you want reaper XP on your characters then play those characters.
This... it just sounds super unhealthy towards people who are maybe a bit more casual
Imagine u struggle with Lower reaper modes finally earned your 50ish pts and suddenly someone Smacks a bunch of stones on their alt and it has More than you because they carried themselves with their 156 triple comp toon
Im at 131RP and as Much as I would enjoy to have that after 156 for my healer Alt whom I rarely play outside of raids its just not good

bleach

This is not about getting fast or easy RXP on your alts this is moreso for people who want to play their main and yet feel they are getting a little bit of something out of it, even after they reach 156 points. You guys get that it would still be a lot faster to get RXP by playing such alt, right? Yo, maths are not that hard 🙄

It would not be the de facto method to grind rxp, unless you deliberatley want to go slower....

I dont Like gimps

This is not about getting fast or easy RXP on your alts this is moreso for people who want to play their main and yet feel they are getting a little bit of something out of it, even after they reach 156 points. You guys get that it would still be LOT faster to get RXP by playing such alt, right? Yo, maths are not that hard 🙄

It would not be the de facto method to grind rxp, unless you deliberatley want o go slower....
yesnt I mean yeah if you just semi park your alt into some guildys r10s and get sorta carried thru thats right
but I definetly see some people just Run some Quick 5min solo r8s lol

Sylvado

It would provide a zero risk method to get reaper buffs on an alt. You could say the same thing about capped toons, should they get half the experience in bta XP stones to level alts?

Archaic

I think it's a good idea. A way for an advanced character to help push alt development. I mean the real power is in past lives. This would be a helpful nudge.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
This is not about getting fast or easy RXP on your alts this is moreso for people who want to play their main and yet feel they are getting a little bit of something out of it, even after they reach 156 points. You guys get that it would still be a lot faster to get RXP by playing such alt, right? Yo, maths are not that hard 🙄

It would not be the de facto method to grind rxp, unless you deliberatley want to go slower....
People wont stop playing reaper just because they maxed reaper points.
Why you think that ?????????????
Pushing content is still chalenging enough with maxed toons.
RXP is not the main reason you log on your completionist toon!

Also there is multiboxing which allows for your alts to get full RXP while you complete the quest with your main. (Assuming alts from 2nd account)

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I think it's a good idea. A way for an advanced character to help push alt development. I mean the real power is in past lives. This would be a helpful nudge.
I disagree. I have a 1st lifer with 92 reaper ponts and can solo R6 content.

Reaper Points are a huge impact on your performance.

bleach

People wont stop playing reaper just because they maxed reaper points.
Why you think that ?????????????

No one said that. It just give them more reasons to do so. If you guys can't understand why not getting anything from questing with 1 character that already has been maxed out on everything has an impact on people willingnes to play such character insted of another who will get some kind progress I can't help you. I really can't. Things like that would make it more likely that this full completionist everything joins that Ravenloft r10 pug that he doesn't really need, just because, without feeling that he would just be better by running something else or some other character instead.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
No one said that. It just give them more reasons to do so. If you guys can't understand why not getting anything from questing with 1 character that already has been maxed out on everything has an impact on people willingnes to play such character insted of another who will get some kind progress I can't help you. I really can't. Things like that would make it more likely that this full completionist everything joins that Ravenloft r10 pug that he doesn't really need, just because, without feeling that he would just be better by running something else or some other character instead.
Reaper difficulty was created to bring challenge to the players. It would be against the foundational reason of reaper difficulty if an alt would get rxp without playing reaper difficulty.

And again there are many reasons to play a completionist toon beyond grinding rxp.