Salt ray does not stun reapers

Raedier

I thought I had a vague memory of salt ray being able to stun reapers in the past, hadn’t used it in a while but since the DB nerf I had to overthrow my build and start using it.

Does anyone know if salt ray is supposed to stun reapers? When I cast it on a reaper i get the text “immune”

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DBZ

Raedier

I am playing a dragonlord, it’s a first lifer with 2 no fail aoe instakills, cc and dps that clears (R10) content faster then my minmaxed completionist Druid with 100+ lives.

It is absolutely hilarious, I want to try and make a vid to show what kind of an abomination the devs have made. It is simply unfair.

Last edited:

DBZ

Theres BS then theres DDO

We can't even have a working orchid blossom for a single force build seriously

The Narc

Well now that the free trial for ftp accounts for dragonlord is over and they will be stick with it mid TR process you can expect a quick nerf to be implemented to leave them all with that character slot burned

DBZ

And dragon scales is either getting fixed or gutted least they manned up this time n put that in the notes

DBZ

If you respecd your druid with a heart whats best option these days wolf or just bear tank

The Narc

Well just like most of the things that they are currently selling for profit ornoushing as the new candy, they all have some super high dc AOE, like colour spray, or bear stun, or the new dragon lord shout.

All the same with just a different graphic, and easy for regular joes to actually survive with.

drjoans

kinda-known member
Well now that the free trial for ftp accounts for dragonlord is over and they will be stick with it mid TR process you can expect a quick nerf to be implemented to leave them all with that character slot burned
yeah i was wondering what was gonna happen to those poor sops that this happens to... maybe theyll do the right thing and hand out hearts to everyone. IDk though...

I straight up tr'd to a non DL just so i dont deal with whatever fallout happens, even if im buying the class

Reactions: DBZ

Lazuli

If you have claimed the DL it is yours forever, whether you are ftp or not. Now, those who have not claimed it, prepare their wallet...

Raedier

If you respecd your druid with a heart whats best option these days wolf or just bear tank
I am not respeccing anything, it took so much effort to get my Druid as strong as it is now. Paying for toolkits and grinding 100s of hours to chase the next op build is just not in it for me. I am either playing my char as is and waiting for the next destiny pass, playing my alt or just leaving/playing less.

The Narc

If you have claimed the DL it is yours forever, whether you are ftp or not. Now, those who have not claimed it, prepare their wallet...
Oh i was under the impression that ftp was only granted access to the dragonlord temporarily?

Anurakh

Most people who play a caster want to play a caster, not a tank. That is more than respecializing, it is completely changing the style of play.

Casters have received too many unjustified nerfs and devs are now releasing an OP melee class. It's normal for people to be salty.

DBZ

Not doing anything until i see MD loot lists they'll probably be garbage for casters so won't care

drjoans

kinda-known member
No, it's like the coupon. You have the class forever, the same as the coupon quests, but if you delay claiming it you are out of luck.
Omg I was under the same impression as Narc- I even posted a new thread asking about it. smh