Separate Disjunction and Dissolve Interfaces

Buddha5440

Since we already have an interface where you can drag/drop without clicking on anything else (sentient weapon consume)...why can't we have the same option for dissolving things into cannith essences, instead of having to drag/drop them and then select 'dissolve' and then hit another button???
Simply give us 2 interfaces.
Interface 1:
Drag/drop any item that can be converted into essences. Once it is released into the drop window; the action is completed.
Interface 2:
Drag/drop any item that you want Disjuncted. Once it is released into the drop window; the action is completed.
Nice and simple and the system already exists. :)
No more DRAG-DROP-CLICK TO SELECT OPTION-CLICK TO IMPLEMENT.

im all for small, (hopefully relatively easy) quality of life changes. i know its not much, but those random extra steps are what prevents me from going there and dissolving more. even a vendor interface? like repair, or sale, or buy, click on all the items you want to dissolve, hit finish, they all dissolve, you get your essences. essences instead of coin should be relatively easy? either interface, i agree, and more user friendly one would be wonderful

Dendrix Deathblade

Yes. Click on the machine and it brings up a 2 option dialog
Dissolve
Deconstruct

each of those would only allow the one thing to happen. Takes away pointless clicking that aggrevates RSI