Shared Crafting Storage issue

Ahpuch

I seemed to have come across a new way for the shared crafting storage to cause issues.

Last night running IoD for Reaper XP and mats, I finished the Saga. Since we were going to run some more quests, I grabbed the 120 Otherworldly Cards for a saga reward to reset the saga before running more IoD quests. I am 99% certain I put the cards into the shared crafting storage before heading back out to quest. However, today they are nowhere to be found. Checked all the bags and various banks. Nothing except the 15 Otherworldly cards I started the night with.

At one point after running a few quests I did have to do hard exit to escape a stuck loading screen that everyone in the party was experiencing. That was the only abnomally I recall and am wondering if that somehow is related to the lost cards. Do we need to do a proper quiit freom the menu to make sure things are put into the bank properly? Anyone else experience mat loss on putting things into the bank? (I am aware of the issue of losing mats when using them directly from the shared storage)?